- RiderCise® (nor any of its employees, agents or representatives), is engaged in rendering medical advice, nor does it (or any of its employees, agents or representatives) hold itself of out as qualified to do so.
- We strongly recommend that you seek that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise program.
- Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a responsibility to exercise your own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.
2. Personal Plans
- Where we provide you with a personally tailored diet and exercise plan (a “Personal Plan”) the information contained therein should not be regarded as or relied upon as being a comprehensive health or exercise programme. Accordingly any actions that you take in relation to a personal plan should not be pursued regardless or to the exclusion of other information, opinions or judgments that are available to you.
- Any Personal Plan will have been prepared on the basis of information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a Personal Plan.
- Before taking any acting in relation to a Personal Plan, you must take into account any other factors apart from the Personal Plan of which you are or ought to be aware.For example, we always recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any exercise programme. Your decisions to engage in any exercise programme should take into account any medical or other professional advice that it available to you as well as using your own personal judgment as to what activity is safe for you to engage in.
- The information set out in any Personal Plan may relate to certain contexts and may not be suitable in other contexts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use the information we provide in the wrong context.
For example, where a program was tailored for a woman who was not pregnant, this would not be appropriate for her to use after becoming pregnant.
3. Other Information
- Any information that we provide that does not form part of a Personal Plan, whether obtained through our website, e-book, video course, social media (such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) or otherwise, is provided for the purposes of general information only.
4. Expected Results
- While we believe that for most people, following our programmes and methods will lead to their desired results, all exercise programs depend on the individual. Results will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, however in some circumstances even where an individual follows our program, they may not achieve the desired results. We therefore provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to:
- The effectiveness any techniques, diets or programmes that we deliver; or
- The results that you may achieve as a result of following our programs.
- All testimonials contain shown on our website or in our content are real people who have followed the plans provided by us. For the avoidance of any doubt, however, there they are not indicative of the results that you are likely to achieve, rather they are included as examples of the results that particular individuals have achieved.