If You Are Looking For Answers, Need Solutions. I Can Help.
As a Rider Performance Expert, UKCC L2 Coach, Human Soft Tissue Therapist and Rider.
I provide Rider Performance Sessions and Workshops at the Racewood Training Centre to show riders that it IS POSSIBLE to Progress, Improve Performance, Boost Confidence and Riding Ability by changing the way riders function on the ground.
Over the years, I’ve helped many riders of all levels and disciplines across the world improve their rider fitness, boost their confidence and reduce the riding aches & pains and risk of injury with Short, Simple Effective Workout Routines in the Comfort of their homes.
But I do much more than provide rider fitness programs. The majority of what I do is coach and mentor.
As a coach, I guide clients on how to smash simple achievable goals that move them towards their aspiration – ‘Becoming the Rider They WANT to BE‘.
As a mentor, I share all my knowledge, skills and experience so that riders develop and grow. They become empowered equestrians.
Aside from creating workouts for my On Demand Platform and creator of the Strong Confident Rider Program. I also work directly with riders, from the everyday rider to the aspiring elite and the more adventurous riders such as the Mongol & Gaucho Derby and Tevis. Creating Bespoke Programs to allow riders to smash their goals and reach their aspirations.
These sessions provide YOU with valuable insight into why you may not be where you want to be and the Solutions to Get You There.
Rider Performance Sessions
The sessions available are designed specifically for you based on what you want to learn and achieve.
They can include anything you like but here are some examples:
- Postural Assessment. Understanding your static posture is crucial to progressing your riding. Our static posture is often the reason which holds us back from progressing. This is a highly educational element of the clinic.
- Riding Review. Using the simulator, we will assess your riding based on your static posture and your objectives. This gives Clare the opportunity to start piecing the puzzle together.
- Functional Movement. By performing simple exercises and movement patterns on the ground, Clare will fit the pieces of the puzzle together to improve and progress your riding. You will be giving clear expert advice and coaching cues.
- Transference. Using your new knowledge and understanding of your body awareness and control on the ground. You will implement the movement corrections and coaching cues to transfer to your riding on the simulator.
1. Full payment is required to secure your booking.
2. Cancellations MUST be made 48hours prior to your selected date & time to be eligible for a refund
3. The Simulator has a 15stone weight limit.
Chat with Clare
Because the sessions are completely bespoke and built to your specifications. It is best to chat with Clare to discuss what you would like to learn or achieve