Horse Rider Fitness Guide
The aim of the RiderCise® Horse Rider Fitness Guide is to provide you information on common rider challenges within specific disciplines along with a workout specifically designed to help improve those common issues.
There is a huge misconception that Rider Fitness means lifting big weights or hours in the gym but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Whilst lifting weights, running, cycling etc are hugely beneficial for general fitness, there are situations where it can actually hinder your ability to move with your horse, something that Clare, Founder of RiderCise, knows first hand.
- Horse Rider Fitness Guide Part 1 – Dressage / Flatwork
- Exercise 1 – Single Leg Swing – Flexion / Extension
- Exercise 2 – Stationary Lateral Lunge & Leg Lift
- Stretch 1 – RiderCise® Seated Piriformis
- Exercise Adaptations Option 2