Terms and Conditions
RIDERCISE® WEBSITE AND ONLINE PORTAL (Trainerize.com)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Updated: 1st January 2020
RiderCise® Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Company registration number: 11855481
Registered office: 160 Kemp House, City Road, London EC1V 2NX
The Terms and Conditions outlined below relate to our website www.ridercise.co.uk (the “Website”), the RiderCise® Online Portal www.ridercise.trainerize.com (“Portal”) and your relationship with RiderCise® (“we”, “us” or “RiderCise”).
Please read these terms carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the Website, or purchase any of our Products or access the Portal.
Please also see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy for information about how we collect and use your personal data.
RIDERCISE® (NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES), IS ENGAGED IN RENDERING MEDICAL ADVICE, NOR DOES IT (OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES) HOLD ITSELF OF OUT AS QUALIFIED TO DO SO.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEEK THAT YOU SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE BEFORE EMBARKING ON ANY DIET OR EXERCISE PROGRAM.
- This Website provides an Online Personal Training service through which you can purchase ‘Bespoke’ Rider Fitness and Conditioning programmes (“Online Programmes”) designed specifically for horse riders.
- These terms will apply to all users (“you”) of the Website and all purchasers of Products and Services.
- By using the Website, or by purchasing any Products or Services from us, you agree to be bound by these ‘Terms & Conditions’.
We will offer through the Website the following products and services (the “Products”, “Services”)
- Online ‘Bespoke’ Rider Fitness and Conditioning Training Programmes (“Online Programmes”)
- Payment Terms
- You can view and access the Website free of charge, however in order to purchase any of our Products you will be transferred to our third-party payment processor site whereby you will be required to pay before receipt of Products are delivered to you, the customer.
- Bespoke Programmes
- By purchasing a ‘Bespoke’ Programme you agree to pay the 1st month (4 weeks) in advance prior to your initial consultation taking place.
- You agree to the minimum sign up term stated within the product description you purchase.
- Should you decide to not continue or cancel your programme within the minimum sign up term, you agree to pay the full amount due for the remaining months of the term left.
- After the minimum term has been completed you may cancel your programme by providing one months notice by email:
- No ‘Bespoke’ programme may be put on hold or suspended at anytime.
- If you are not able to partake in your programme for ANY reason you must still pay your due payments as outlined above.
- The fees payable in respect of the products and services will be clearly displayed on the Website.
- For the avoidance of doubt 1 month equals 4 weeks, irrelevant of the month of year.
- Product Licence
- On your purchase of a Online ‘Bespoke’ Rider Fitness and Conditioning Training Programme, we will grant to you, for your own personal use only, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access your RiderCise® Online Programme.
- You are not permitted to share any of the content licensed under these terms with any other individuals.
- Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you.
- Upon purchase of your Online ‘Bespoke’ Rider Fitness and Conditioning Training Programmes you will automatically be sent instructions on how to complete your registration and download the mobile app.
- You are required to complete the Par-Q Form before accessing your Online ‘Bespoke’ Rider Fitness and Conditioning Training Programme which will automatically be added to your calendar on your RiderCise® Portal account.
- If you are not able to view your Online ‘Bespoke’ Rider Fitness and Conditioning Training Programme in your calendar on your mobile device in the RiderCise® app, please ensure that you have completed the Par-Q. If you have completed the Par-Q but are still not able to see your programme, please email
- Cancellation Policy
- If you are within your minimum sign up term you may cancel your programme but MUST pay the full amount due for the remainder of the minimum sign up term.
- After your minimum sign-up term, you may cancel your programme by providing 4 weeks notice via email: upon which a final invoice will be sent.
- When you purchase our Products, we will ask that you provide certain personal information including but not limited to your name, email address, postal address, and, your payment details. Any personal information you provide to us with will be handled in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy. Please ask for details
- On registration on the app you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting immediately.
- If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the RiderCise® Online Portal – Trainerize, through your account by means of the use of your password or otherwise we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account. Until we are satisfied that your account is secure, you may not be able to access your account.
- You agree that all personal information that you supply to us will be accurate, complete and kept up to date at all times. We may use the information provided to us to contact you.
- Product Access
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the RiderCise® Online Portal will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the RiderCise® Online Portal will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the RiderCise® Online Portal you should report it to and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the RiderCise® Online Portal may be occasionally restricted or interrupted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services or because we are unable to offer the RiderCise® Online Portal for reasons beyond our control (such as a denial of service attack). In this event, we will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. Any such restrictions or interruptions shall not constitute a breach by us of these terms.
- Viruses, Hacking And Other Offences
- You agree not to upload any files or post, distribute publish any files on via the RiderCise® Online Portal that contain viruses, corrupted files, or malicious code or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the portal.
- You must not misuse the RiderCise® Online Portal either by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the RiderCise® Online Portal either online or via a mobile device, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the RiderCise® Online Portal.
- You must not attack the RiderCise® Online Portal via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your membership and right to use the RiderCise® Online Programme Portal will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses, a distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the RiderCise® Online Portal or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Nothing in the agreement excludes our liability arising as a result of our negligence for:
- Death or personal injury;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Subject to clause 9.1, our total aggregate liability arising in connection with our performance of this agreement shall be limited to the greater of (i) £250 or (ii) three times the price paid for the Products during the 12 months preceding the date on which the claim arose.
- RiderCise (nor any of its employees, agents or representatives) is engaged in rendering medical advice, nor does it (or any of its employees, agents or representatives) hold itself of out as qualified to do so.
- We strongly recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise program.
- Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a responsibility to exercise your own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.
- Where we provide you with a ‘Bespoke’ Rider Programme, the information contained therein should not be regarded as or relied upon as being a comprehensive health or exercise programme. Accordingly, any actions that you take in relation to a personal plan should not be pursued regardless or to the exclusion of other information, opinions or judgments that are available to you.
- Any ‘Bespoke’ Rider Programme will have been prepared on the basis of information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a ‘Bespoke’ Rider Programme.
- Before taking any action in relation to a ‘Bespoke’ Rider Programme, you must take into account any other factors apart from the ‘Bespoke Rider Programme of which you are or ought to be aware. For example, we always recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any exercise programme. Your decisions to engage in any exercise programme should take into account any medical or other professional advice that is available to you as well as using your own personal judgment as to what activity is safe for you to engage in
- The information set out in any ‘Bespoke’ Rider Programme may relate to certain contexts and may not be suitable in other contexts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use the information we provide in the wrong context.
For example: where a program was tailored for a woman who was not pregnant, this would not be appropriate for her to use after becoming pregnant.
- You are responsible for informing us of any health issues and pre-existing medical conditions when you ask us to prepare a ‘Bespoke’ Rider Programme.
- Any information that we provide that does not form part of a ‘Bespoke’ Rider Programme, whether obtained through our website, e-book, video course, social media (such as Facebook or Instagram) or otherwise, is provided for the purposes of general information only.
- Expected Results
- While we believe that for most people, following our programmes and methods will lead to desired results, all Programme Results depend on the individual. Result will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, however in some circumstances even where an individual follows our program, they may not achieve the desired results. We, therefore, provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to:
- The effectiveness of any techniques, diets or programmes that we deliver; or;
- The results that you may achieve as a result of following our Programmes.
- All testimonials shown on our website or in our content are real people who have followed the plans provided by us. For the avoidance of any doubt, however, they are not indicative of the results that you are likely to achieve, rather they are included as examples of the results that particular individuals have achieved.
- Data Protection Policy
- We request that all personal information that you provide is accurate, current and complete.
- Any information which is collected using the Website and the RiderCise® Online Portal, including sensitive and personal information, will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy. You are responsible for ensuring that you, the user, has given the appropriate consents.
- All notices sent to you will be sent to the email address provided with your registration details (as updated by you). By accepting these terms you give your consent to receive communications from us by email and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Any personal information that you provide to us in using the Website, the RiderCise® Online Portal or as a client will be handled in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy which can be seen upon request.
- Intellectual Property
- By providing any content for distribution to us (such as before and after photographs) you expressly grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, copy, store, perform, display and distribute such content.
- The format and content of the Website and the RiderCise® Online Portal is protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright and we reserve all rights in relation to our copyright whether owned or licensed to us and all rights are reserved to any of our registered and unregistered trademarks (whether owned or licensed to us) which appear on the Website and the RiderCise® Online Portal.
- This Website, any portion of this Website or the RiderCise® Online Portal may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Website or the RiderCise® Online Portal without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of the Website or the RiderCise® Online Portal without our express written consent.
- International Use
- You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of our Website and the RiderCise® Online Portal in whatever country you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export control laws, and regulations.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We may make changes to the format of the Website and RiderCise® Online Portal at any time without notice.